Chocolaty Fudge Brownies
These hot, fudge, chocolaty brownies in the slow cooker will make oven-baked brownies seem like a difficult old story. After trying this heavenly dessert which was so easy to make and turned out to be so perfect now i think i can easily make some brownies for the birthday parties at home. These moist velvet brownies melt in your mouth without any effort to chew them. That’s the magic that only a crock pot can do! You can serve them in breakfast or easily prepare them for a grand party, forgetting about it once left in the slow cooker. Add to its richness by serving a dollop of ice cream along.
- 2 tablespoon oil for greasing pan.
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup whipped cream for topping.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Combine butter, sugar, chocolate, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, flour, salt and milk in a bowl. Whisk well.
- Grease the dish and spread batter in the slow cooker.
- Separately mix brown sugar, boiling water and cocoa in mix well. Pour over batter.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours. Turn off slow cooker and let sit in slow cooker till it cools down.
- Cut into pieces and serve with whipped cream, Ice cream or chocolate Sauce
Categories: American, Birthday, Chocolate, Dessert, Egg, Holiday, Warm