Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
Lava Cake is a heavenly recipe for true chocolate lovers with the combination of warm and chilled temperatures in every bite. Indulge your senses with this velvety rich and exciting cake, where each bite will melt in your mouth like divine pleasure.
Cooking time: 4 hours
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 2 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 tablespoon Butter molten
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
Molten Lava Sauce:
- 1 packet pudding mix
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 C. Boiling Water
- Whisk together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add milk, melted butter and vanilla and mix till everything combines. Pour evenly over the crock pot.
- Mix together the ingredients for the molten lava sauce and pour over the cake batter in the crock pot.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high heat for 4 hours or until the poked skewer comes out clean from the bottom cake mix.
- Serve warm.
Serving: Serve scoops of chocolate lava cake in individual bowls, with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on the side. Drizzle chocolate fudge sauce over the servings.
Categories: Baking powder, Birthday, Brown Sugar, Butter molten, Chocolate chips, Christmas, Dessert, Flour, Milk, Salt, Thanksgiving, unsweetened cocoa, Vanilla Essence, Warm