Chicken Taco Soup- A Bowl Full Of Proteins
A soup rich in protein with beans, chicken, cheese, cream and corns with a simple recipe is non-other than the Chicken Taco Soup. A variety of flavorsome ingredients in the Chicken Taco Soup adds amazing aroma and taste to your bowl. The recipe is appropriate for diet-conscious eaters at the same time. Cooking over crock pot lets flavors seep around full and well, with a Mexican rupture of taste in every gulp.
Cooking time: 7-9 hours
- 1 cup kidney beans
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 sachet taco seasoning
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 packet tortilla chips
- Place the onions, beans, tomato sauce, chicken broth, and diced tomatoes in a slow cooker
- Add the seasonings.
- Position the chicken on top
- Now cover the lid and cook for 6 hours on low heat in the slow cooker.
- Remove the chicken, shred and add back the slow cooker.
- Stir, and let cook for another two hours.
- Serve topped with tortilla chips, shredded cheese or sour cream.
Categories: Black beans, Black Pepper, Cheese, Chicken, Hot, Kidney beans, Mexican, Onion, Soup & Stew, Sour cream, Tomatoes, tortilla chips, Vegetables