Yummy Baked Potato Soup
This creamy potato soup is a mouth-watering diversion from typical meaty recipes, and will leave you full and sated with its single serving. The smooth creamy texture gives a velvety feeling in your mouth. With the right consistency the creamy baked potato soup will surely give you a blend of flavorsome ingredients.
Cooking time: 6-8 hours.
- 10 potatoes, peeled and diced into cubes
- 1 small onion, diced in cubes
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup spring onions chopped
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp parsley
- ½ cup shredded beef
- Spread potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Sprinkle flour over it and toss gently
- Scatter shredded beef, onion, garlic, parsley, salt, red and black pepper over the potatoes
- Pour milk, water and stock over it
- Cook on Low heat for 7 hours
- Use a potato masher or blend to turn it into smooth soup, or leave it chunky if you like.
- Garnish with Cheddar cheese, shredded beef and green onion to serve.
Categories: American, Baking, Beef, Black Pepper, Cheese, Chicken, Flour, Holiday, Hot, Milk, Onion, Potato, Red Pepper, Salt, Soup & Stew, With Garnishing