Super Easy Corn and Potato Chowder
This Super-Easy Corn and Potato Chowder is sating on the appetite and light on the budget. All you have to do is put all the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it cook for 8 long hours while you rest on the couch.
This recipe of Corn and Potato Chowder is designed in a way that the ingredients required are all which are readily available at home this makes the preparation easy.
Just toss together all ingredients in your crock pot before going to work, and come home to enjoy the rich soupy chowder with your family and friends.
Cooking time: 7 hours
- 4 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups kernel corn
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cups cans chicken broth
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet chedder cheese
- 1/2 lb lamb meat, minced
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Stir the lamb meat, onion, soup, salt, pepper, potatoes, corn and stock
- Add 3 tbsp chives in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours
- If the potatoes are not tender than cook till the potatoes are tender.
- Add the cheese and stir until it melts.
- Dish out and garnish with the remaining chives.
Categories: Appetizer, Black Pepper, Cheese, Chives, Hot, North American, Onion, Potato, Salt, Soup & Stew, With Garnishing