Pot Roast – A Royal Treat
This scrumptious meal is a great idea for main course when you wish to give your family a royal treatment without working hard.This recipe might make pot roast a more frequent selection for your dinners rather than thanks giving only. Enjoy with bread loaf or simply on its own, this splendor will never fail to impress its devours.
Cooking time: 8-10 hours
- 8 baby carrots cut into halves
- 5 baby potatoes cut in halves
- 2 medium onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- Freshly ground pepper and salt to taste
- 1 beef chuck roast (3 pounds), remove fat
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 packet vegetable soup mix
- In a slow cooker, combine soup mix
- Now add 2 tablespoons of cold water
- Stir till smooth
- After the soup mix is smoothly mixed, place the roast in the cooker
- Put the vegetables on top of the beef chunks
- Sprinkle over the seasonings
- Add Worcestershire sauce on top
- Cover the lid
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
- When tender, cut into slices. Set vegetables on a side and roast slices in the center of a serving dish and drizzle pan juices over it and enjoy your meaty treat of the day.
Categories: Beef, Christmas, Hot, Main Dish, Salt, Vegetables